Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cakes, cakes, and more cakes!

Hi everyone! For those of you who don't know, I have recently found an interest in cake decorating. I know, very random, yet I really enjoy it. I decided to take the course because I couldn't find anyone who would do a firetruck birthday cake for Will's 2nd birthday party, so I thought I better learn how to do it myself. I took two courses in cake decorating and I look forward to learning more and more about it. I thought that I would share a few of the cakes with you.

The first cake that I decorated was for my mom's birthday.
It is pretty simple, but it turned out really good.


The next cake I did was the firetruck cake for Will's birthday party.

This one took a while, but it was worth it and it was a huge hit at the party!

I then did a cake for my mammaw's birthday party.

And today, I did a cake for Easter dinner with Bill's family.
I think that this is something that I am really going to enjoy. Oh yeah, and they taste good too! Until next time...Tiffanie

3 comments:

  1. Tiff...you could really start your own cake decorating business...I'm seeing the name...Tiff's Tasty Treats...just a thought...mayble a little cheesy, but also catchy. You could even expand into cake squares, cupcakes, and other pastries. You have found a natural talent!!

    Did I mention that having a best friend who is an awesome cake decorator is going to come in handy one day??? (he, he) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you Tiff...you're like a flippin professional. WOW, I am so impressed...you talented little thing.

    Too bad I saw this AFTER my birthday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!!!! you are so talented...they look yummy too!!!

    ReplyDelete