Monday, April 6, 2009

Am I really blogging?

After months of reading the blogs of the people who mean so much to me, I have finally decided to take the plunge into the world of blogging. I hope that this will be a great way for my family and friends to follow my children's lives as well as what is going on in my life. I am very passionate and I hope that this quality comes across in my posts. I can't promise that this is going to be the most gripping blog that you read, but I do promise to share with you my life as it is happening. I hope give you a glimpse of the way my children see this amazing world. I also plan to share with your the accomplishments and challenges I face as a stay home mom trying to raise children who love life and Christ as I do. Please join me as I open the doors to my life and welcome you in. Until next time....Tiffanie

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Yay!! And one more YAY!! I'm literally jumping for joy in my living room right now. I am so excited that I get to keep up with you, Bill and the mini-Hoovers from miles away. I look forward to every blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete