Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kylie's First Day!


Well, Kylie is sitting in her Kindergarten class right now! I am so excited for her! This morning went pretty smoothly considering we had to wake her up to get ready in time. She is usually up bright and early, but today she decided she would sleep until after 7! She loved getting ready and asked her daddy not to come upstairs until she was completely dressed! She loves to surprise him with how pretty and fancy she looks!
We arrived at her school and she was so excited to start her day! She walked in and hung her backpack in her cubby. She then walked over and picked out her name tag. Went to find her table and started playing. I was so proud of the way she went about the room as if she has been doing everyday! She is so independent, and I love that (most of the time anyway). I was so proud of myself for keeping it together, in the classroom anyway :)! She gave Bill and I a big hug and kiss and we were gone! That was a tough walk down the sidewalk to the car, but I have great relief in knowing that she is in a safe, loving environment. So here are the pictures from this morning and a couple from yesterday when she met her teachers. I hope you enjoy!






As you can tell she was super excited!










No comments:

Post a Comment